Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Grade Tales of Read to Self!


A few first graders comments about their first read to self for 25 minutes around the room today!
"I was reading Fly Guy" We got a Class Claw! I also read Five Little Sharks swimming in the Ocean.  It's in the Math books."  Bradyn said.

Isabel said, "I really liked it because we got to read all of those different books.  I was reading the Magic School Bus."  
I was reading my book Junie B. Jones and the Mad Treasure Hunt. Read to Self was good!"  said Julia.

 Avery said,  "I liked the Amelia Bedelia book and I liked the Magic School Bus books.  I liked reading on the rug.

"I was quiet during Read to Self.  I chose dimes and pennies books." said Evan

Jack said, "It was good.  I liked reading the books."


Sienna said, "I liked reading in the corner because it was really quiet."



"Everyone was quiet.  Everyone was reading the whole time.  I liked the book I was reading." said Grayden.

 Kate said, "I was reading Pinkalicious.  I love those books!


Grace said, "I liked the book that I was reading.  It was Olivia."



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment